Crown And Bridge In Pune
Katraj | Kondhwa | Rasta Peth
Looking for Best Crown and Bridge Treatment near Me & Katraj, Kondhwa, & Rasta Peth?
The most popular and cutting-edge method to replace lost teeth or a tooth support tooth that is damaged is a dental crown and bridge. The greatest dental crown and bridge services are provided by Aple Dentist Clinic in Pune, India. Visit Aple Dentist Clinic in Pune if you wish to have your lost teeth restored, By a top dentist in Pune.
With the highest long-term success for patients, we offer the best dental crown and bridge service in Pune at our clinic. The complicated Full Mouth Reconstructions our dentists have performed span more than 10 years of experience. All kinds of dental services are offered by Aple Dentist Clinic, a reputable dental Clinic in Pune (Katraj, Kondhwa, as well as Rasta Peth).
Crown and Bridge
Crowns are placed after Root canal treatment. It can be used on a single tooth. Bridges are used to replaced several missing teeth. It is a permanent fixed appliance.
We have different types of crown material.
1) ZIRCONIUM (It is better and premium quality, Metal free material)
2) PFM (Fusion of Porcelain to Metal)
3) CAD – CAM
Zirconia is a newer material for dental Restorative Treatments. It is a type of Ceramic or we can say a Zirconium Oxide that is stronger than porcelain and some metal alloys.
Zirconia is monolithic and strongest material available. It is particularly good for patients with clenching and grinding problems and is most suitable for posterior crowns and bridges. It has natural translucency and excellent aesthetic purpose.
2) PFM (Fusion of Porcelain to Metal)
Porcelain fused to metal crown (PFMs) have been successfully used for many years. PFMs have been used successfully for over 60 years and their durability have been extensively evaluated.
Materials used to manufacture crowns Generally there are three different categories of dental alloys used when fabricating PFM crowns. Non-precious, semi-precious and high noble. Metal substructures are layered with feldspathic porcelain.
Why Choose PFMS?
The reliability of PFM restorations is well documented, and millions of restorations have been placed worldwide. PFMs are known to last for 30 years when utilized in the correct situations and with good patient hygiene.
Characteristics of PFM Restorations:
- PFMs are strong and are suitable for use in all areas of the mouth and in most clinical situations
- Clinical success of PFM restorations has been proven through long-term research
- Clinical research has shown that single PFM crowns will last for many years, and three-unit PFM bridges also have a relatively long lifespan aesthetic.
- PFM crowns and bridges provide relatively good, especially during the first few years
- Precision attachments can be used with PFMs, while zirconia restorations have not yet achieved this ability.
- PFM restorations can be used for long-span bridges and have proven to be an effective material choice in the longer term.
CAD-CAM PFM ( full form is Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Milling) is designed and precision milled with CAD/CAM technology with 5 years warranty. Excellent fit and excellent marginal integrity is great advantage of this technology. A precision fit and consistent quality providing you an excellent alternative in cases where the clinical situation limits the application of All-Ceramic or zirconia restorations. Cobalt chromium restorations are milled from a solid monobloc and are both biocompatible. CAD/CAM provides the perfect combination of Strength, aesthetics, Fit and Affordability. CAD-CAM PFM is better than regular PFM.
Dental crowns have long been a solution to restore the look and function of a damaged tooth. These tooth-shaped caps help restore your teeth and improve your smile.
Main Advantage/Benefits of Metal Crowns:
- They are strong and highly resistant.
- They last a long time if properly cared for
- Less proportion of your natural tooth needs to be removed
- They wear down quite slowly, just like natural enamel
- They are ideal for posterior restorations (back teeth), especially second molars
Main DISADVANTAGES of Metal Crowns:
1) Poor aesthetics: They obviously don’t look like a natural tooth
Metal alloy crowns can affect some people and produce some side effects such as allergic reactions.
2) Porcelain or ceramic crowns provide the best and most natural look. They match your surrounding teeth in shape, size, and color.
The best option for front teeth restorations.
They are biocompatible: that means no metal is used, so they are toxic-free.
However, the Main DISADVANTAGES of Porcelain Crowns Are:
- Porcelain crowns can last a long time, but they have to be well taken care of.
- Patients who suffer from bruxism should opt for gold of PFM.
- They may be more costly than other types of crowns, such as metal crowns.
Types of Dental Crowns and Cost - Crown on Prepared Tooth
Well, after a thorough examination during your first clinic visit, our dentist will evaluate your particular case, and guide you on possible treatments. Generally, some of the most common causes of getting a dental crown are:
- A weakened tooth after severe decay or cavity
- To cover an implant
- To replace a large filling
- A natural tooth that is damaged or cracked
- A tooth that has undergone a root canal (especially posterior teeth)
- To align your bite
- For aesthetics purposes: to achieve a more beautiful smile by leveling the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
The process may be different for each type of dental crown, too. In general, getting a crown involves:
Our dentist will prepare your tooth, which can involve just the removal of decay, a root canal, or both.
S/he takes a mold so that the crown fits the exact shape of your tooth.
A temporary restoration is used to protect the tooth until the crown is ready. You should take special care of this temporary cap and avoid eating hard or sticky foods to prevent it from cracking.
After about a week, dentist will have the crown ready.
What Type of Dental Crown Should patient Choose?
When you need a crown, you immediately start thinking about the types of dental crowns and cost. This is because today there are many different types of crowns that vary depending on materials, cost, procedures, and patients’ needs.
Another types of crowns used in dentistry include:
4) METAL crowns
The main advantage of metal crowns is their strength and durability.
Porcelain Fused-to-Metal Crowns (PFM)
Porcelain fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns are another widely used type of dental crowns. They provide both strength (due to their metal structure) and aesthetics (due to the porcelain coat that covers the cap).
Types of Dental-Crowns porcelain fused to metal.
The main ADVANTAGES of PFM crowns are:
- They provide great aesthetics and durability
- They’ve been around for over 50 years. We know they work well.
- They are less costly than all porcelain crowns
However, the DISADVANTAGES of PFMs include:
- The metal in these crowns may cause a grey line at the gumline. This may not give the 100% aesthetic look that all porcelain crowns provide.
- For people who clench their teeth, this type of crown may wear down more easily against the opposing teeth.
Zirconium is a relatively new material that combines the strength of metal with the aesthetics of porcelain crowns. High translucent zirconia and layered zirconia crowns have become a more popular choice lately.
The main ADVANTAGES of zirconia crowns are:
- They provide great aesthetics
- They are strong and long-lasting (less possibilities of chipping or breaking).
- Zirconia Crowns are less likely to wear down due to their strength.
- They are biocompatible: as metal free crowns, they are not likely to cause allergic reactions.
Why Choose Aple Dentist clinic for Crown & Bridges treatment?
- Highly experienced and Skilled Dentist.
- Personalised patient care.
- Ongoing Support and Aftercare.
- Advanced and equipment Dental Clinic.
- We are at Katraj, Kondhwa as well as Rasta Peth.
If you are looking for the best Crawn and Bridges in Pune? Then you come to the right place. At Katraj, Kondhwa, Rasta Peth Near Me. Get in touch with us at +919850389183
Your teeth will be examined at Aple Dentist for position, size, colour, and form. Additionally, we look at your smile and the way your lips move and arrange themselves when you talk. We’ll present you with a model of your new teeth based on our assessment. Once everything is in order, we start the treatment.
Get Direction: Aple Dentist Katraj Clinic – Best Dental Crown And Bride In Katraj
Get Direction: Aple Dentist Kondhwa Clinic – Best Dental Crown And Bride In Kondhwa
Get Direction: Aple Dentist Rasta Peth Clinic – Best Dental Crown And Bride In Rasta Peth
Hear It From Our Patients!
Services Offer by Aple Dentist in Pune
crown and bridge near me | crown treatment near me| crown and bridge in katraj | crown and bridge in Kondhwa | crown and bridge in Rasta Peth | painless crown and bridge near me | crown and bridge near me katraj | crown and bridge near me Kondhwa | crown and bridge near me Rasta Peth
Our Frequent Searches
crown and bridge price in Pune | crown and bridge treatment in Pune | crown and bridges cost in Pune | temporary crown and bridges in Pune | teeth crown and bridges In Pune | crown and bridges treatment near me In Pune | crown and bridge price in Katraj | crown and bridge treatment in Katraj | crown and bridges cost in Katraj | temporary crown and bridges in Katraj | teeth crown and bridges In Katraj | crown and bridges treatment near me In Katraj | crown and bridge price in Kondhwa | crown and bridge treatment in Kondhwa | crown and bridges cost in Kondhwa | temporary crown and bridges in Kondhwa | teeth crown and bridges In Kondhwa | crown and bridges treatment near me In Kondhwa | crown and bridge price in Rasta Peth | crown and bridge treatment in Rasta Peth | crown and bridges cost in Rasta Peth | temporary crown and bridges in Rasta Peth | teeth crown and bridges In Rasta Peth | crown and bridges treatment near me In Rasta Peth
Frequently Ask Questions
Dental crowns in Pune, India are priced between 1800/- per unit.
Dental implants start from 25000/-.
Is Receiving a Crown Painful? Due to anaesthesia and sedation, receiving a crown is not unpleasant; at worst, a patient can suffer some little discomfort. The advantages vastly outweigh the disadvantages!
The nicest and most natural-looking crowns are made of porcelain or ceramic. They are the same size, colour, and form of your neighbouring teeth. The ideal solution for restoring front teeth. Since no metal is utilised and they are biocompatible, they are toxic-free.
This procedure usually takes 20 to 30 minutes to perform. Once your crown is in place, you can move around freely.