Dental X-ray in Pune
One of the most cutting-edge technologies that enables us to have a clear, detailed image of your teeth is digital radiography. Digital radiography uses a sensor that directly records images, which are then shown on the screen without the need for any further x-ray film development steps. It offers practical features like changeable contrast and orientation, among others.
Digital Radiography's Advantages
1. Reduced radiation exposure
2. Due to the additional features in digital format, detailed investigation and interpretation are feasible.
3. Multiple radiographs can be taken in different angulations using the quick and simple digital imaging technique for better diagnosis.
4. No toxic chemicals, such as developers and fixers, are used, as in conventional radiography.
5. Radiograph storage on a digital platform is more convenient and saves time and space.
6. When necessary, a digital radiograph can be shared with patients or other professionals and viewed on a variety of electronic devices.
We have top-notch Digital x-ray software at Aple Dentist Specialty Dental Clinic, which helps with an accurate diagnosis of your teeth and surrounding bone.
Dental Check Up and X-Ray
With the help of X-ray, we provide proper treatment to the patients.
When patient comes to the clinic regarding their problem they are supposed to enroll for New case paper.
After that patient allowes to convey his suffering to clinician. Clinician checks the oral cavity of patient regarding the concerned tooth.
After that patient is asked for their detailed history regarding the concerned problem. Night pain history specially asked.
After the checking of tooth of interest check entire oral cavity by various methods such as percussion, bite test. This test suggest the defect of concerned tooth if it is regarding the periodontal or endodontic related.
This test signifies the emergency of associated tooth.
While doing the treatment main focus is always try to conserve or save the tooth.
Every process is explained to the patient briefly.
After that Doctors take the X-ray (IOPA,OPG,CBCT) which leads to the final diagnosis and treatment planning. In the X-ray Dr can see the cavity, bone loss if present, lamina dura, periodontal ligament etc.
When treatment process explained to patient. Patient is more concern about the prognosis.
Prognosis is always given while treatment planning.
Why Choose Aple Dentist Clinic for Dental X Ray?
- Highly experienced and Skilled Dental Radiologist.
- Ongoing Support and Aftercare.
- Advanced and equipment Dental Clinic.
- We are at Katraj, Kondhwa as well as Rasta Peth.
If you are looking for the best Dental radiologist in Pune or a Dental X ray in Pune? Then you come to the right place. Affordable cost of IOPA, OPG, and CBCT X-Rays. At Katraj, Kondhwa, Rasta Peth Near Me. Get in touch with us at +919850389183
Get Direction: Aple Dentist Katraj Clinic
Get Direction: Aple Dentist Kondhwa Clinic
Get Direction: Aple Dentist Rasta Peth
Our Frequent Searches
Dental X-ray In Pune | Dental X-ray In Katraj | Dental X-ray In Kondhwa | Dental X-ray In Rasta Peth | Dental X-ray In Pune Near Me | Dental X-ray In Katraj Near Me | Dental X-ray In Kondhwa Near Me | Dental X-ray In Rasta Peth Near Me
Frequently Ask Questions
Without dental x-rays, hidden dental issues like tooth decay might go unnoticed and develop into more serious dental issues. Although they cannot look into your gum itself, your dentist can see some gum issues. Your teeth’s bone cannot be seen by them.